Давайте "общаться" на английском?

Тема в разделе "Работа и образование", создана пользователем Solne4naja devo4ka, 3 дек 2005.

1. Would ıt be better for you ıf ıt were nowhere? If you were the only person who could speak ıt? The more people know it and the more splended it is, the more chances to communicate through it you have.

2. Lunatic, How do you do! Join us!

3. We Are The Champion, My Friends... Mir, Trud, Zevachka!

4. Don't know what to write. Maybe we should create some topics?

5. завязывайте бухтеть не по нашенски, все ж таки стратегический объект:smile:

6. Ну наконец то, хоть кто то запретил болтать на этом подлом буржуйском язЫке.

7. I fall in love!!!!!!

8. Hey guys, am I the only person here, who is crazy about English?
    Selut1on, L0rD, Do you really mind?
    FRESHKA, Congratulations!

9. Azure,
    Are you really crazy 'bout it? Why? What's so interesting in English?

10. Good morning, everybody!!!!!!!

11. hey hey heyyy )))
    et long last i've found somewhere to try and keep my skills up 2 date ))))

how's very1 feeling this morning? +)))
    PS - the weather sux 2day (

12. MakSS, no clue. Can you imagine, I even don't know myself. I'm just interested in learning foreign languages and it's easier for me to reflect emotions in English. This language has a lot of intonations. (maybe not English, but more American, if to be specific)

Don't trouble troubles till troubles trouble you. =)))
    Do you agree?

13. Нас окружают.:kill:
    Только вот недавно отбились от немцов.:kill:

Так англоязычные окружили. А потом китайскоязычные.
    Пойду в лес партизаном.

14. Yeah... Lot of intonations... But doesn't Russian have? But i think that English is pretty poor language. Too much meanings of one word. But pretty interesting to translate :smile:

15. The wearther is fine today!ah) :xaxa:

16. Ok, hi everybody! Trying to make some poems in English... Not very difficult, look))

My love is all for you,
    You take my life by parts...
    I feel reborned and new
    Inspite of broken heart..

My songs are all for you,
    My dreams, my stars, my soul..
    I've told you all the true
    To make this love not fall...

17. Fine poem. Respect. I have one in Engkish, but it's too cruel (but 'bout love) and i don't remember it. If i find i'll write it here.

18. I can't find such meaningful intonations in Russian. (Maybe I'm jusy looking for in a bad way?=)) English isn't poor. There are some words that have several meanings and there are a lot of synonims to the same meaning at the same time. As in any other language.

BenLander, Good job! I've never written poems even in Russian and I can't eimagine how it's possible to write them in a non-native language.

19. No,I don't think English is a poor language.There're many writers on this language,and the history of it is pretty long.
    In contrast to russian that has lot of foreign words from english,greek,latin and so on...
    Russian people are too convinced by the thought that russian is a "big and strong language"..bullshit,many european and other languages can be related by this phrase.
    Regarding the intonation,from my experience of hearing Amerikan english,I can say that its emotional aspect is too poor,americans speaks like robots,most of the time,unlike russians on russian.
    All languages are equal but some are more equal than others)))))

20. student1,
    "its emotional aspect is too poor,americans speaks like robots" - are you seriously? From my experience (I used to live in US) that's much easier to express emotions in English than in Russian. (Particular for me.)

21. azure, I live in Israel,there're many religious Americans,mostly having origins from Baltic and east Europe lands..so,they hardly change their level of voice,if may I say so..May be this occurs because americans are used to be so false,always smiling and kind of this..I dont know..but sometimes its very hard to listen to their talk..yes,they are like robots in some way.

22. student1, I got your point. You are right. They are not always sencere and maybe even false, because it's a part of their culture to be too polite and friendly. It's not so bad, though you seldom know what they think about you in deed. That can bother. But that's just their culture.

23. You know, my teacher said that when you speak English, you don't know it yet, but when you think English - you know it. I'm sure, he thinks English sometimes

24. I fill bad today!!!!! ;(

25. And i've heard that if you see a dream(when you're asleep) where you speak english,this means you know english alomost perfectly and you dont have problems, when speaking english to others =)
    I've seen some dreams in english(only few ones) and that was fun enough lol

26. MakSS,
    Not only in English,of course.If you think in that language,this means that you have no more emotional barrier and it becomes your language to,not strange to you.Yeah,you're right.

27. MakSS, Maybe. I also think English sometimes. (I used to think it). But I can't write poems anycase.

FRESHKA, What's wrong? Did anything happen?

Doctor-Q, So have I. But I've never seen such a dream in Russia. I saw it when I lived in America and the dream was about smth happening in US. That's why I couldn't see such dreams in Russian.

28. Azure, what can i say... Maybe later...maybe sometime your poems will become world-famous

29. MakSS, Thanks maybe

30. Not at all

31. More than 60% of english words are borrowed from french language, and some say that there were even more words borrowed. So it`s all right to say "Pardon" in English, but as for me, I prefer original anglo-saxon words, they sound better, and taste better.

32. Nothing.....Its all right yet. How are you?

33. J.B., it's up to you. I like using different words. I adore slang and even swearing.

FRESHKA, I'm awesome. Life is going it's usual way, though there are some pleasant changes and fortunately no "burdens".
    And what about you?

34. azure,
    when going to USA?

By the way,in russian we also have plenty of borrowed words,and it's hardly imaginable that we will speak only using "native,original" words..

J.B.,
    Well,goodluck))and may I ask you how can you recognize in every case,if the word is anglo saxon or "foreign?

35. 2 student

Yes, actually I can as I learn also french and it doesn`t take a genious to distinguish french words with english prononcation.

2 azure
    I think that at first we should learn "classic" and then what we want.

36. Student,
    I'm leaving in August. =)))))
    Excectely! (about borrowed words)

JB,
    do you think English borrowed only words from French?
    I pressume, we should learn whatever and however we want at first, at second and finally.

37. azure, I tried to find the meaning of word "excectely" in dictionary and in etimology dictionary and didnt succeed))would you please translate it to me or explain the meaning?Thanks;))
    ...isn't it-EXACTLY?....

38. student1, EXACTLY!
    You see, any case, your efforts are rewarded!
    (And that's "awesome" to nag at words when you have nothing else to answer....)

39. azure,
    O,sorry,dear,I didn't mean to NAG,just curious;))
    So for howlong are you going to USA?Studying?Working? I'm curious,as I'v said))

40. student1, curiosity - a grea feeling! What about wanderlast and desire to broaden your background and learn the diversity of the world? =))))

Well, ye I'm going to the USA for 4 years to study.

41. Hi, people. I from Volgograd. I am a student. I am 16 years old.

42. TIMON 007, hey!
    How are yo doing? How's the summer? What's going on?

P.S. Hey, guys! Am I the only person here, who is so crazy about English?

43. What is it??? :confused:

Oh... I do not know :smile:

44. - why? While you ought to by the way.... That's a disadvantage, it's better to rectify it... )))

45. azure, how is it going with your lessons of english with your teacher?
    Do you feel now more assured in getting entrance to study where you want?

I like this language,but can't say I'm CRAZY about it)))Either not about any of languages I know))

46. - thanks for caring, I do apreciate it! )))) Well, my lessons were awesome and they did really help me as I've already had the exam. Due to my medal I had only one exam but I had to have 5 in it. And I succeed! (25 баллов из 25-ти). I can't say that I've already entered, but I don't have to pass any other exams while others have to and finally my rest began. But the results about entrance will be anounced after all the exams. But I don't hesitate in them at all. )
    - though you are really good at them!)

47. Fuck!!!! I have a terrible toothake :((

48. Your English is not grammatically rich :xaxa: Maybe toothache?))))

49. may be :smile:)))

50. And you say - "may be... may be"
    It was a quote from one old song...))

Общение на MLove.ru