Давайте "общаться" на английском?

Тема в разделе "Работа и образование", создана пользователем Solne4naja devo4ka, 3 дек 2005.

1. BenLander,

You are my best friend :smile:

2. FRESHKA ,
    BenLander,
    What the hell is the difference between toothAKE and toothACHE when you feel,you're going to climb on the walls because of the pain?=))):xaxa: :friends:

1 человеку нравится это.
  3. Life is a game - cheater survive :kruto:

4. - cheater? I thought the winner... Is cheating necessary for success?

Speaking about proverbs, I've come across a nice one: "Where there is a will, there is a way".
    Isn't it?

5. Life cheaters are usually banned at the final)))

6. #106 Лилу, 23 авг 2006
    Последнее редактирование: 24 авг 2006
    бебебе...хотела написать, не дали... :\

7. Лилу, peace death!:oldman: :friends:

1 человеку нравится это.
  8. языковые познания участников на исходе. Даже я начинаю понимать о чем идет речь... без словаря...

9. И чего вы тему гадите? Мой родной любимый английский...
    Эх...
    Бу.....(

10. student1,
    хаха))) отличная трактовка!!! thenk you)))

11. Stop spamming lol!

this is an english speaking thread,eh...isn't it?

Can anyone make a scottish accent hehe???=)

12. Scottish?
    Celtic is the champion!!!! =))
    Are you satisfied? =)

13. c'mon guys, let's find the topic...
    does someone study english with specials courses or at special shool?
    For those of you who knows English, how do you support your level in English? do you have a special practice or what?

sorry for my English connection )) I didn't finish any courses ))) just learn by myself

by the way, Arsenal - forever )))

14. - I've been studing it since my childhood. At school, with a personal teacher. Then I went to the USA and studed there for a while. Now I continue improving it at the university and communicating with native-speakers.

15. That's right. Sometimes I try to have a some chat with native-speakers as well, sometimes it goes good, sometimes not, but at present time it seems that it's not necessary for me and will not be useful for me :(
    If I want to learn English real good I must go to special courses or take a lessons with good teacher.
    I can't often find in my mind the necessary words in English.

1 человеку нравится это.
  16. - that just seems. All skills are useful and one day you may turn out to need them. Espessialy concerning language skills.
    -that just depends on practice.)
    - exactly. that's the best way.
    - you are just pressed for vocabularly. That's not a real problem.

17. I don't speak English not so well. I love my girl, many, boxing and sex :smile:)))

I am playboy, and strong boy, i love sexy girl, in the bed i do many interesting thing, if you want smake me i am allways ready :smile:

18. boxer2006, Oh ye, you are so modest...

19. не могу перевести фразу, хоть убей
    :upset:

20. boxer2006,
    скромный ты парень, говорю)))

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  21. Guy I has understood nothing what you has written, but the Arsenal it forever

22. Hmm... For example, I'm a student of the Faculty of the English Language... It's a little better than a special school...))

Don't worry. Your English is very good..Really))

23. Shane,

Nothing personal, but you'd beter call it Department of English Language, or English Language Department...:flowers:

As for me, my life is inseparably connected to this "horrible language".
    I studied it at special school, if you like to have this way:smile:

I know only one way to improve any skill...You know...well...JUST PRACTICE.
    lots of books, movies, papers, articles, TV series and what not are available in English...
    And you can speak English to anyone in the vicinity (there are always people with good communicative skills)...

24. - "Practice makes perfect!" - a favourite phrase of my English teacher.

25. My teacher spoke it too.
    As you think it is possible to learn to talk well english not having experience in dialogue ?

26. Луч_Чемпион_, I just want to say that the most effective way to learn foreign language is self-education. You have to read, have to learn words, have to study grammar. That's the main aspect. Of course comprehansive skills should also be taken into account. But that's not the most important stuff.

27. OK, now there's a question to everybody: what is more necessary to learn - grammar or polemic?

28. #128 student1, 15 сен 2006
    Последнее редактирование: 16 сен 2006
    BenLander,by polemik do you mean a discussion?Well,no doubt,it's much more important than grammar,if you are'nt some english teacher or a linguist.
    BUT!if everyone will follow this advice,we'll get a big amount of people that know nothing about culture of their language,everyone at the end will speak at his way,we will get new dialects,and have a bit more troubles in understanding each other.Therefore,I think,grammar should be learned,at least basic knowledge,for preserving english,so that the natural changes occuring in any language,will allow us to communicate freely.
    But for a simple man,polemic is more important,yes.

1 человеку нравится это.
  29. Я вот позволю себе сОфтопить, статью перевожу, и застряла:(
    Помогите перевести:rolleyes: Ответ, разумеется, на русском)

"The fierty leader of the relatively new but front-running consrvative ak"

30. as for me-these things are both important.but what is more necessary..more often it's up to you-it depends on what aim you're going to reach.if you want to speak without any troubles and to understand other's speach-it's more useful to "learn polemic".But if you need the knowledge of english for your job,business,etc.-i think,obviously,you should have good grammar scills.

31. Оh mein gott! Could it possible make you question more accurately? :smile:

32. Эллор,
    no:(. It's from magazin artical. I need translate!.. Please, help!:(

33. Shelda,
    It's something like "Energichniy lider otnositel'no novogo, no uje zanyavshego lidiruyushie pozicii konservativnogo ak". I don't know, what is "ak", maybe it means AK-47? :smile:
    Also "AK" is an abbreviation of Alaska (northern USA state)

34. Hey))) Wat's up ? ))
    Studient ))
    I wish you to have a successful shool year )))

From Day with love ))

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  35. Why did all people stop discussion? It could be thought that there's no more interesting questions... From day to day I've been expected someone to continue this topic until Day hare has appeared! Everybody greet you! :flowers: Hurrah !!! :smile: [​IMG] [​IMG]

36. To be or not to be,THAT'S the question!:oldman:

День, thank you,I hope we'll have more discussions.Good bye :flowers:
    [​IMG]

37. Эллор,
    I see, what you take up rock-music. What do you like? Do you play English songs?

38. And it is possible with you? :upset:

39. Вятко, in primiry, I like heavy music [​IMG] :smile: And I play not not electric guitar, but on classic wooden guitar, various melodies and songs - from classic till songs of metal music teams. :smile:

Улялюм, yes, that's right! And how about you?

1 человеку нравится это.
  40. Really? What bands?
    As to me I haven't especial preferences -Sting, Cesaria Evora, Goldfrapp and russian pop, rock musik, bards and others.

41. Вятко, о yeah! :smile: This is heavy and very heavy music, Nightwish, Norther, CoB, CoF, Finntroll and many others. This is great topic in other forum's section.

By the way. To insert pictures you need simply to know image's web address and use tag "[​IMG]

42. Apocalyptica - great Finnish band, which also plays metal with violoncellos. At first time they played Metallica's songs, and than began to perform their own compositions.
    [​IMG]

43. :friends: :kruto:

Have you ever heard about "Shamaani Duo"? It's Finnish band, a duet, I can say ("Duo" in Finnish mens "Duet"). As I remember, Jonne Ja''rvela'' is a leader of ''Finntroll'', and "Shamaani Duo" is his project too.
    Oh, Nightwish... It's one of the best groups! I'm really keen on it.

Really Finnish? OK, so the Finns are the most musical nation. Just thing about it: Nightwish, The 69 Eyes, the Rasmus, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, HIM, Apocalyptica and others. It's great! I'm really proud of my favourite country.=)

P.S. Sorry, I've forgot about "Lordi". ))

44. Ну вот...,Эллор, ты забанен? Why? What happend?
    I'm going sligtly mad...:upset:

45. Вятко, you can see it here: https://forum.mlove.ru/post250216.html =)

46. Hmm... what an interesting topic!)))) never seen it before...
    maybee because I don't like this section?)))))
    ohh.. whatever.. ))))

Let's communicate! I have come here! All Means perfectly!!!

47. Oh :smile:) Maybe there are some Esperanto speakers?... :smile:)))

48. I don't think so..[​IMG]

49. I'm crazy about them !!!
    I am listening to almost all their albums,except Dark Passion Play...
    Tarja was absolutely magnificent,but....i can't write about her conflict with Toumas without tears :(
    New female vocal isn't bad,but not for Nightwish !
    I think that,Tuomas wanted to erase all memories about Tarja by choosing Annet...what does anybody think about it ?
    I like hockey...a bit :smile: and hot fiinish guys are ones from the best hockey teams in the world) and Russia too,did you know about it ?
    :rolleyes:

Общение на MLove.ru